Electronic cigarettes are the best thing for smokers and for non-smokers as well. They are odorless, literally invisible to the eye and no one actually knows you are smoking in a public place. No one objects to your smoking and e-cigs are a great way to wean smokers off real cigarettes. However, if you are buying a kit for the first time, it can be a little confusing. To help you out, we’ve listed a few tips that should help you find and choose the best e-cig company and brand for personal use.
Do your research.
There are thousands of e-cig brands and kits online but all of them are not the same. We recommend you do as much research as possible before you choose a kit. For example, a few points you should consider before choosing e cigs are as follows —
1. Manufacturing — Initially, most companies were China or European in origin. However, manufacturing standards in those countries do not match what is relevant in the Uk. As a result, we do recommend you choose electronic cigarette UK companies or brands. These kits are manufactured to meet stringent UK medical standards and you are more likely to get replacements and spare parts quickly.
2. Cost — Locally manufactured electronic cigarettes are affordably priced. For example, if you buy your e-cigs from us, you know that you are getting quality materials manufactured to exacting UK standards and priced as economically as possible for local customers. We also ship our goods to international customers at a slightly lower rate if they buy online and in bulk. This makes it much more sensible if you buy from a local company instead of choosing imported e-cigs. On an average, most e-cig kits should cost about £12 and the kit will contain an ecig, two cartridges, and a charger. If you want specialty items like flavored nicotine, you will have to pay more.
3. Safety — Most manufacturing companies follow stringent standards while making their e cig kits to ensure safety. However, we recommend you check the company for RoHS certificate, which ensures that the company follows EU safety regulations for the chemical and electrical components used in e-cigs. The company should also have membership in the ECITA or the UK trade association for e-cig manufacturing to ensure that their kits are of the highest standard. You don’t have to worry about all this when you buy from us. We’ve been awarded the Industry Standard of Excellence Award for our e-cigs for several years now.
4. Types — Most companies sell disposable as well as refillable kits. We recommend you start with disposable kits that are very affordable. The reasoning for this is that it does take a little time to find the best mix of refills and e cigarette brands to suit personal taste. With disposable kits, you can mix and match cartridges and kits till you have a set that suits your taste.
5. Flavors and strengths — There are many flavors and strengths to choose from and most of them are affordable. However, we recommend that you choose a flavor and strength that suits your smoking habit. For example, if you are a heavy smoker, we recommend you use traditional tobacco flavoring and 24mg nicotine strength. If you are trying to reduce your smoking, you can taper your nicotine strength over time to as low as 10mg or lower.
6. Cartomizer — On an average, the cartomizer of your kit should last for about 60 — 70 puffs but there are cartomizers that last for 340 puffs or more. Ideally, the longer the cartomizer lasts, the longer you can enjoy vaping and your kit.
These may seem like an awful lot of things you have to check before you buy a kit but the research is totally unnecessary. When you buy your kit from us, we can assure you of the best quality, price and variety. All you have to do is get in touch with us through our website and we will be glad to help you out.